Friday, October 26, 2012

← Older posts Life in Georgia: A Great Big Thumbs Up

I cannot believe that there are only 3 days of school left!  Where has the time gone?   I will be coming back to America for a visit in a week and a half!  With so little time left, I have been recalling all of the memories I have created here and I feel truly blessed for what an amazing time it has been.  Now don’t get me wrong, it was by no means easy.  There were hard times, frustrating conversations, and things that were just flat out lost in translation, but overall these past five months have been an incredible experience.  I have learned so much about Georgia both the country and its’ people, along with learning a lot about myself.
….One thing, with regard to myself, that I have learned is that I give the ol’ thumbs up in a lot of my photos…….haha …..(and you thought I was going to get all heartfelt on you!)  In reminiscing on my time here I have gone back through a lot of my photos and realized that I give the thumbs up quite frequently! ……hey it means I have had a good time!…….. It seems appropriate as a conclusion to my first five months here to give you a chance to see these marvels of photography as well!  Haha!  It also gives a nice summary. Enjoy!
Playing basketball with friends at the sports school in Khoni

No comments:

Post a Comment